28 lucky people will have the chance to explore the diversity of native plants and wildlife while enjoying a comfortable platform for photography. Join us from 9am to 11am to enjoy a little history, a little learning and the importance of the Buffer Preserve to St. Joseph Bay!
Join us each SECOND Friday of the month
Meet at the Buffer Preserve Center at 9AM EST
Bring your binoculars, camera and water bottle!
- To participate in this program, one must:
- Have the ability to follow verbal and/or visual instructions independently or with the assistance of a companion.
- Have the ability to enter and exit ADA accessible tram independently or with the assistance of a companion.
- Have the ability to withstand exposure to the outdoors and insects for a period of 1.5 hours.
- Have the ability to sit in an open trailer with wooden seats.
To reserve your spot call Sandra Chafin at 850-229-1787 ext. 1
or send us an Email