28 lucky people will have the chance to explore the diversity of native plants and wildlife while enjoying a comfortable platform for photography. Join us from 9am to 11am to enjoy a little history, a little learning and the importance of the Buffer Preserve to St. Joseph Bay!
- Join us each SECOND Friday of the month
- Meet at the Buffer Preserve Center at 9AM EST
- Bring your binoculars, camera and water bottle!
- In order to participate in this program, one must:
- Have the ability to follow verbal and/or visual instructions independently or with the assistance of a companion.
- Have the ability to enter and exit ADA accessible tram independently or with the assistance of a companion.
- Have the ability to withstand exposure to the outdoors and insects for a period of 1.5 hours.
- Have the ability to sit in an open trailer with wooden seats.
To reserve your spot call 850-229-1787 ext. 1