Annual Meeting A Success!
Annual Meeting for the Friends of St. Joseph Bay Preserves, a Citizen Support Organization was a huge success! Friends enjoyed presentations by Buffer Preserve Manager, Dylan; Aquatic Preserve Manager, Jon and Board President, Lynda. Time to ask questions was allowed and members enjoyed the opportunity to ask about items on their personal list of questions. Two new board members were presented by nominating committee chairman, past president John and elected by the membership present. Linda Palma and Tim Nelson join the group of outstanding board members and both have made many contributions to the projects of the Preserves. After the presentations and general meeting attendees were invited to enjoy many kinds of chili - some spicy hot and others just heat hot. All delicious!! Cornbread, spicy crackers, and lots of fantastic desserts were enjoyed by members and guests. Members took the opportunity to renew their memberships and find out about upcoming events. It was a great day!l
Posted by Sandra Chafin - Tuesday, 01/10/17, 10:56 AM - Category: News
- Archaeology Weekend in Port St. Joe March 25, 2017
- Archaeology Weekend in PSJ on March 24th
- Eagle Program WAS GREAT!
- Winter Bay Day Just Around the Corner!
- Annual Meeting A Success!
- Annual Meeting
- Thankful for our members
- Thank You for our Bay day Sponsors
- June Starts Busy! Call Out for Bay Day Volunteers!
- National Volunteer Week!
- Archaeology Week Celebrated!
- Fire Week at the Buffer Preserve!
- TRAM Tours on SECOND Friday of each month!