Eagle Program WAS GREAT!
Eagle Program at Buffer Preserve by Outstanding Presenter!
It starts at 10:00am EST at the St. Joseph Bay State Buffer Preserve Visitor's Center! An excellent opportunity to learn about eagles by one of the most outstanding presenters ever! Lynda White worked with eagles for many years and has so many great stories about these magnificent birds. This is a program that you will want to attend to see the many pictures of eagles, learn about their habits, nests, eaglets, and many other topics of interest.
Program takes place in the Visitor Center (Building B) at the Preserve. You will laugh at the antics of the eagles, people involved with the eagles and delight in the pictures of eagles "doing their thing"!! Join Us!
Posted by Sandra Chafin - Wednesday, 01/18/17, 02:42 PM - Category: Events
- Archaeology Weekend in Port St. Joe March 25, 2017
- Archaeology Weekend in PSJ on March 24th
- Eagle Program WAS GREAT!
- Winter Bay Day Just Around the Corner!
- Annual Meeting A Success!
- Annual Meeting
- Thankful for our members
- Thank You for our Bay day Sponsors
- June Starts Busy! Call Out for Bay Day Volunteers!
- National Volunteer Week!
- Archaeology Week Celebrated!
- Fire Week at the Buffer Preserve!
- TRAM Tours on SECOND Friday of each month!