Archaeology Weekend in PSJ on March 24th
March 24, 2017 Archaeology Weekend in Port St. Joe. Friday, March 24, 2017. Join us at the Preserve Visitor Center for an outstanding presentation on "Obstructing the Mighty apalachicola: Riverine Defenses of the Confederacy." Presented by Nicole Grinnan, M.A>, RPA of the Florida Public Archaeology Network.
Posted by Sandra Chafin - Wednesday, 03/15/17, 02:01 PM - Category: Events
- Archaeology Weekend in Port St. Joe March 25, 2017
- Archaeology Weekend in PSJ on March 24th
- Eagle Program WAS GREAT!
- Winter Bay Day Just Around the Corner!
- Annual Meeting A Success!
- Annual Meeting
- Thankful for our members
- Thank You for our Bay day Sponsors
- June Starts Busy! Call Out for Bay Day Volunteers!
- National Volunteer Week!
- Archaeology Week Celebrated!
- Fire Week at the Buffer Preserve!
- TRAM Tours on SECOND Friday of each month!